Listening to the Webinar via Computer
- The audio for today’s webinar is being broadcast through your computer. Please make sure your speakers are turned on or your headphones are plugged in.
- If you are having sound quality problems, check your audio controls by clicking on the arrow next to the speaker icon at the bottom of the screen. A drop down menu will appear that allows you to select the speaker to use. Make sure that the proper speaker is selected.
- If you continue to have difficulty hearing, click on “Audio Options” on the same drop down menu and then click on “Test Computer Mic & Speakers.” On this window, you will be able to adjust the output volume of the speaker.
- If audio is still not working, you may select “Leave Computer Audio” and listen to the audio over the phone.
Listening to the Webinar via Phone
If you do not have sound capabilities on your computer or prefer to listen by phone, dial:
You will need the Webinar ID and password which will be included in the verification email you receive after registering.
- Real-time captioning is provided during this webinar.
- Click on the “closed caption” button at the top of the screen.
- If you need to adjust the size of the captions:
- Click on the arrow next to the Stop/Start Video icon and choose “Video Settings.”
- Click on “Accessibility”
- Move the slider to adjust the caption size
- Close the window by clicking on the “x” in the upper right hand corner
- Real-time interpreting is provided during this webinar.
- The host of the webinar will ensure that the ASL interpreter’s video is available at all times.
- You can pin the video of the interpreter by right-clicking on the interpreter’s video and selecting “Pin video”.
- You may type and submit questions in the Q&A Area
- Q&A will be in the controls at the bottom of your screen.
- When you click on Q&A, the window will appear.
- Type your question and press “enter” to send it.
- Your question will be seen by the host and answered during the question period.
- If you are listening by phone and not logged into the webinar, you may ask questions by emailing them to Elizabeth Thompson at ElizabethA.Thompson@ky.gov.
Customize your View
- When viewing the webinar, you have the choice to view the slide show with the ASL interpreter at the top or in a side-by-side configuration.
- To switch to side-by-side mode, Click “View Options” and then “Side-by-side Mode”
- You can take the webinar to full screen mode by clicking on the icon with four arrows in the top right corner of your Zoom window. You can exit full screen by pressing “exit full screen” in the same location or using the Esc key on your keyboard.
If you experience any technical difficulties during the webinar:
- Send a Q&A message. These messages are only seen by the host.
- Email Elizabeth Thompson at ElizabethA.Thompson@ky.gov.
Zoom has a help center that you can search. Typically it can give you quick fixes for any issues you may be experiencing.
All of the Courses offered during this conference offer CRC and RESNA continuing education credits. If you need credits:
- Make sure you have asked for CEUs during the registration process.
- Attend both the live and discussion sessions for each course. You will get an attendance code for each one which you will need later.
- If required, complete the Knowledge Assessment quiz offered after the completion of the session.