KATS Network Advisory Council
Updated: March 2, 2022
The KATS Network Advisory Council, which consists of 12 gubernatorial appointees, along with the Coordinating Center staff helps coordinate the implementation of statewide capacity building and advocacy initiatives regarding the availability of assistive technology. These organizations, designed to work toward permanent systems change for the enhancement of access to assistive technology for Kentuckians with disabilities, constitute the KATS Network, providing consumer responsive, comprehensive, statewide programs of technology-related assistance for individuals with disabilities of all ages.
To help plan, implement, and evaluate the activities of the KATS Network.
The Advisory Council meetings are held quarterly, 4 times per year.
Minutes from past meetings are available at the bottom of this page
June 9, 2022
9:30 am – 12:30 pm EDT
Tentatively scheduled as a live meeting at the Charles W. McDowell Center
8412 Westport Road
Virtual Option will be available
Meeting Book (pdf) (includes Agenda and Minutes)
If you are interested in becoming an Advisory Council member, please contact the KATS Network toll-free at (800) 327-5287 or fill out and submit your application.
Representatives of Designated Statewide Agencies
- Andre Ryssemus – KY Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Lisa McKeown – Statewide Independent Living Centers
- Suhas Kulkarni- KY Workforce Investment Board
- Kevin McCormack (Co-chair) – KY Dept. of Education
- Jessica Endler – KY Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Nicole Maher – Commonwealth Council for Developmental Disabilities
Representatives of Individuals with Disabilities who use Assistive Technology
- William Titus – Louisville, KY
- Samanthia Farthing – VanLear, KY
- Gerry Gordon Brown – Frankfort, KY
- Mindy McGirt (Co-chair) – Frankfort, KY
- Nancy Perry – Franklin, KY
- Chester Wilbert – Louisville, KY
Minutes from the previous three (3) meetings are available for download. If you are interested in minutes from meetings prior to these dates, please contact the KATS Network by emailing us at email@example.com.
- KATS Council Minutes – December 9, 2021 (pdf)
- KATS Council Minutes – September 9, 2021 (pdf)
- KATS Council Minutes – June 10, 2021 (pdf)