KATS Network Advisory Council
The KATS Network Advisory Council, which consists of 15 gubernatorial appointees, along with the Coordinating Center staff help coordinate the implementation of statewide capacity building and advocacy initiatives regarding the availability of assistive technology. These organizations, designed to work toward permanent systems change for the enhancement of access to assistive technology for Kentuckians with disabilities, constitute the KATS Network, providing consumer responsive, comprehensive, statewide programs of technology-related assistance for individuals with disabilities of all ages.
To help plan, implement and evaluate the activities of the KATS Network.
The Advisory Council meetings are held quarterly, 4 times per year.
Minutes from past meetings are available at the bottom of this page
September 19, 2019
8412 Westport Rd
Louisville, KY 40242
9:30 am – 12:30 pm, eastern time
If you are interested in becoming an Advisory Council member, please contact the KATS Network toll free at (800) 327-5287 or fill out and submit your application and resume directly to the KATS Network by mail or email.
Representatives of Designated Statewide Agencies
- Carol Weber – KY Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Andre Rysemus – KY Office for the Blind
- Todd E. Stephens – Statewide Independent Living Centers
- Patrick Murphy – KY Workforce Investment Board
- Lee Muncy (Co-chair) – KY Dept. of Education
- Rowena Holloway – KY Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Jennifer Hicks – Commonwealth Council for Developmental Disabilities
Representatives of Individuals with Disabilities who use Assistive Technology
- Tina Jackson – Louisa, KY
- Dr. Debra Bauder, Ed. D. (Co-chair) – Louisville, KY
- Dr. Karen Coulter, Ph. D. – Murray, KY
- Nathan Bolton – Bowling Green, KY
- Tishana Wokocha – Paducah, Ky
- Duke Pettit – Lexington, KY
- David Dennis – Lawrenceburg, KY
- Rick Boggess – Owensboro, KY
Minutes from previous three (3) meetings are available for download. If you are interested in minutes from meetings prior to these dates, please contact the KATS Network by emailing us at: email@example.com.
- KATS Council Minutes – September 22, 2017 (word)
- KATS Council Minutes – December 15, 2017 (word)
- KATS Council Minutes – March 23, 2018 (word)
State Plan for Assistive Technology
- Kentucky State Plan for Assistive Technology (RSA-664) for FY 2015-2017 (submitted FY 2015) H224A150017